Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party is HERE!!!

Welcome Bead Soupers!
I'm Erin :)
This is my second ( and defiantly not my last) bead soup party.

First I want yo introduce you to my beady partner Jean A. Wells. Her etsy shop is full of amazing goodies. Jean's jewelry is colorful and unique. I am so glad we were pair up!

Here are the beads Jean sent me...


I had the beads for a month and I started and finished making the pieces on the 28th of Feb. lol When I looked at the beads I had no idea what to make with them. I didn't think any of my beads would look good with the ones Jean sent me. Thank the bead God I was wrong :)

I made a necklace, a bracelet and a pair of earrings....


Click on the photo to view larger. 




the chain came from the leftovers I had from the last 
bead soup. 




Those green stone beads came from my stash.

I love how the BRACELET came out.


Now check out everyone else.... I will be :) 


Hostess, Lori Anderson


Special Book Sneak Peeks, Cindy Wimmer
1.  Adlinah Kamsir (Singapore) and Hajer Waheed (Kingdom of Bahrain)
2. Adrienn Lukacs (Hungary) and Agata Grygiel (Poland)
3.  Agi Kiss (Hungary) and Carolien Muller-Genger (the Netherlands)
4.  Agnes Asztalos (Hungary) and B.R. Kuhlman
7.  Alicia Marinache (Canada) and Dita Basu
15.  Bonnie Coursolle (Canada) and Fay Wolfenden (Canada)
16.  Carmel McGinley (Australia) and Tracy Stillman (Australia)



21.  Cheryl Brown (Canada) and Diana Ptaszynski
22.  Christina Stofmeel (the Netherlands) and Eva Kovacs (Hungary)
24.  Cilla Watkins (Canada) and Elaine Robitaille (Canada)
25.  Sabrina Straub (Switzerland) and Kathy Combs


32.  Dee Elgie (UK) and Joanne Lockwood (UK)
33.  Dian Hierschel (Germany) and Eniko Fabian (Austria)
37.  Doris Stumpf (Germany) and Eszter Czibulyas (Hungary)
39.  Elke Leonhardt-Rath (Germany) and Marjolein Trewavas (UK)



41.  Erika Nooteboom (the Netherlands) and Giorgia Rossini (Italy)
***** 42.  Erin Grant and Jean Wells *****
43.  Evelyn Duberry (Canada) and Gaea Cannaday
45.  Ginger Bishop (military, Okinawa) and Martina Nagele (Germany)
48.  Helene Goldberg (Australia) and Karen Vincent
54.  Joanna Matuszczyk (Poland) and Julianna Kis (Hungary)
55.  Joanne Tinley (UK) and Michaela Pabeschitz (Austria)
65.  Kristina Johansson (Sweden) and Penny Neville (Canada)
66.  Krisztina Erlaki-Toth (Hungary) and Nicole Keller (Germany)



76.  Lori Finney (Canada) and Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp (Canada)
78.  Marta Kaczerowska (Poland) and Milla Starchik (Canada)
83.  Michelle Jensen and Sandra Young (Canada)
92.  Rosa Maria Cuevas (Mexico) and Tejae Floyde
93.  Sabine Dittrich (Germany) and Sally Russick
95.  Shanti Johnson and Tracy Mok (Canada)
97.  Sonya Stille and Traci Zeller (Canada)
98.  Stefanie Teufel (Germany) and Tania Hagen (New Zealand)

studio waterstone


30 comments:

  1. Good morning Erin. I was a bit slow with my traveling yesterday getting posted this morning. I had my post scheduled and thought it would automatically go up, but I guess I did something wrong. Anyway, here I am and yours was the first place I visited.

    Let me say that I love what you did with the soup. That necklace is beautiful and I love the pendant. And I love that the chain came from the last bead soup. It is so cool that you were able to make more than one piece.

    Great job. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job!
    I'm a partecipant from Italy, I'm trying to visit all of you.
    this was really a great experience!
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pieces - I like those swingy little earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Erin! I like how "earthy" it all feels even though you paired it all with silver! Pretty pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the swing like earrings too. Nice design.
    Cilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those earrings! Great job on all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you made with your soup. Lovely earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the pieces - especially the necklace. It is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're so sweet! And I love that you added some of the stash from your last party!

    I hope you'll join me again in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an amazing job with the beads soup you got! I know I would have struggled with the colour palette. The necklace is my fave - very girly and light and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet!
    I love how you worked with levels in the earrings and the necklace. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pieces - you could wear all summer long!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you combined the chain elements with the strung elements. Very pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done, I'm glad I was not the only procrastinator waiting until the last minute to put something together. I really like the earrings, they are very interesting looking as well as pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the earrings at the end... great job! ~KM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely creations! Those earrings are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What lovely designs you made from this beautiful soup - the colors are so soft and feminine. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very, very nice! I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely designs. The second necklace is wonderful, very fun and bold yet girly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun pieces...great for the spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the second one. It is chunky and makes statement without being overly masculine! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such lovely summery designs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Erin, your pieces are so beautiful: earthy and delicate at the same time! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the first necklace, the drape is so nice, and I love the subtle asymmetry of it, I so struggle with that!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on another success bead soup!! Nicely done!

    You had me laughing out loud over your "thank the bead soup God" comment! hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What pretty pieces! I love the way you did the bracelet and the layering of the necklace is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...