Saturday, April 7, 2012

Look what I won !!

BEADS!!!
Ever hear of the Bead Swap USA facebook group? They are traveling boxes of beads and other goodies. I just received my first box this past week. Gemstones!! I wanted to keep them ALL.... but I couldn't... I took what I NEEDED and added some more and sent it off to the next person.

Nicole also created a website for the boxes... to win these beads you had to be a registered member.... well I registered before I knew about the beads :)
I was hoping all afternoon that I would be the winner... and I was!! I can't believe it.. I haven't won anything in months...
My birthday is on Monday so this will be an awesome birthday present :)

Aren't they pretty?!



A Handmade Polymer Clay tube bead made by Heather Powers of Humblebeads - strand of Natural Ivory Fresh Water Pearls, a strand of Transparent Mocha Luster 6mm Czech Faceted, an assortment of Misc Czech glass beads in Aqua, Turquoise and Bronze and Brass Rolo Chain and Findings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...