Monday, March 21, 2011

My jewelry stach....


.... Is going bye bye. The kaboodle thing that I keep the jewelry I make in is so full! I cant even close it... so I was thinking about just taking most of the earrings apart, a few necklaces and bracelets. They are taking up space and a few pieces are over a yr old.  I have a lot of ideas for new pieces... I hope they don't stay in the box for long.  :) 
So if you want anything, check out my Facebook fan page .  Destruction will begin at the end of the month.... below are some items on the chopping block......


This bracelet is a size 7. made with shell and tiger's eye.
$5.50

These earrings are 2.5 inches long... made with sterling silver ear hooks and chain.
$2.50

This necklace is 20 inches. made with a metal butterfly and glass beads, black chain and silver heart toggle.
$12



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...