Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can I have your attention please

I just want to mention a few things....

As I announced last week, i am having a beads swap.... i have a few people signed up on my Facebook fan page, click here.  and click on the notes tab,.  the first swap over the summer went really well ... :)  please sign up.

second, I am still looking for kids crafters to contribute to the Kids only sample box i am putting together. I want to put together a box of crafts, projects , etc just for kids. there are so many boxes out there for adults. this box is ONLY for kids, infant to preteen.
become a fan.... PattyCake KIDS Sampler
follow the blog here .

and lastly, I have added new items to my Artfire shop.... have a look,  Erin's Jewelry Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...