Sunday, November 21, 2010

Black Friday Sale!!! oh the discounts :)


Ahhh November. Soon to be December :) 

Black Friday will be here b4 u know it and I am busy making new stuff just for that occasion! 

Because I love you all so much I will be having a few specials for you...
Sign up to receive ' early bird specials' by email. (email me here ) . you will know about early sales and get discounts that no one else will. you will also get the first views of all my new creations . dont worry I will not send you an email every hour on the hour. the max will be 3 :)

for subscribers - Friday - Monday you will get 40% off and 2 free items ( sets count) with your 3rd purchase. Free shipping for orders over $25

non subscribers- Friday - Monday you will get 30% off  and  1 free item with 4th purchase. Free shipping on orders over $35. 

FREE GIFT WRAP on ALLLLLL ORDERS. i will tie a note over each wrapped item so u know what is it so u can make out the gift tag. 

Also, ON Thanksgiving I will post items on the fan page wall that will be 50% off. Thursday only. they will be deleted at midnight eastern time. 
Become a fan on Facebook... click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...