Thursday, September 23, 2010

O is for ...

October. 


to those who don't know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Some people forget , unless you know someone who has/had Breast Cancer. This month is too over run by Halloween.  


here is a link about Breast Cancer from cancer.org 
towards the bottom it shows you how to do a self breast exam .. click  HERE 




Recently I contributed items to the Out of the Box Sampler  Think Pink sampler boxes.


These are one of a kind and I hope the people who received them ,enjoyed them. 

To hopefully raise more awareness for this horrible disease , I giving away during the first week of October on my fanpage . 





















Please get yourself checked. 


Save the Ta Tas :)


Don't slack, check your rack


Save second base. 


check your boo bees ! :)


(pardon my French) FUCK Cancer! 


Save the A, B, Cs and DDs ................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...