Friday, September 17, 2010

K is for..

Knitting/Crocheting


I love people who have this talent.It takes a lot of patients to do this i bet. I have been fortunate enough to know some of these wonderful patient and talented people. 




Rebecca made a chemo hat for my mom in April . I found the design on Etsy and Rebecca contacted the shop owner and she donated the pattern to Rebecca. :) my mom loved it. 

Rebecca also makes ( by request mostly) 


Above are Love bugs, Lady bug halo hat, Mary Jane booties, baby ghost cocoon and Tiaras. she makes items for infant to adult. 
To see more, and/or contact her click here  .

Cori oh Cori... 
I just met Cori a few months ago. Shes so talented. everything she makes is adorable and creative. i cant wait to see what she makes next :) 

 
Above are a bottle cozy for glass baby bottles, earrings, barrette, business card holder and bookmarks. 

here is here link Craftys Creations .


to blog readers.... if u have a knitted or crocheted item you want to share, please post it below..... i would LOVE to see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...