Saturday, September 11, 2010

C is for .....

Custom Orders

I absolutely LOVE custom orders. I've only done a few tho.
One order was for a Gothic Necklace. I think I did a good job. The person I made it for said she liked it, yet she did not buy it.
Because I had the materials with my other supplies I didn't have to buy any additional items. This necklace is made with glass beads and sterling silver and black chain, with sheer black ribbon and metal crosses. it can wrap around your neck twice and ties in the back. 

Another order was for a friend of mine in Florida. Shes getting married in October 2010 and asked me to make her wedding jewelry. her colors are red, white and blue with a beach theme... she needs 2 bracelets for her flower girls, 4 bracelets for her bridesmaids and a necklace, earring and bracelets set for her.
 


And most recently a long time friend asked me to make a jewelry set for her step mom's birthday. knowing her  since i was 12 , this was an honor for me to make. she asked me to make it the color of September's birthstone which is Sapphire. i don't have any sapphire so i used the color i had that was as close as i could get. 

Here are other custom orders i have done (freebies from winning a contest i had on my FB jewelry fan page)

For Tina

For Vanessa

For Corinna

For Kimberly.( friends since we were 12)


Here is some info about custom ordering from Erin's Jewelry Creations:
  • After we have discussed what piece you want me to make ( colors, length, etc ), I will look for the materials ( if i do not have them already:)
  • I will then send you a Custom Jewelry Work Agreement. All you have to do is read it and "sign" the bottom of it and send it back. Email me with any questions you may have.
  • Half of the estimated quote is due upfront so i can buy materials that i don't have that i will need. 
  • Once I have the materials it usually takes me 3-5 days to finish a piece. I will send you a picture of the final piece. 
  • Once i get your approval on the piece, i will send you an invoice for the remaining balance.
  • I do charge for extras, ie like if you want me to add more beads or if its a rush order.
  • Shipping usually takes 3-4 days unless you live in another country. I will get an exact quote from the post office before I ship out your finished piece. 

______________________________________________________________

C is also for  CRAFT IT FORWARD !
I posted a Craft It Forward post yesterday... I am still looking for 5 people. this is my first ever CIF . I make jewelry, soaps, lip balm, window clings, wire book marks and wire Christmas ornament hangers , so you could get anything :)
U.S. only please. Since I have to pay for the shipping . Shipping to another country is a bit pricey for me at the moment.

Stayed tuned for D =)  hmmmm what could D stand for??? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...