Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Because I am Mayor

It's finally June next month.....
Finally the month I have been waiting for since last year when I commented on the Sampler Village's status.
In the blog I wrote announcing the exciting news last September, I said I was going to make soaps, lip balms and  jewelry. Well I have been thinking.... Since I love making the String Art pendents and earrings I was planning on making medium size pendents and offering half off a matching pair of earrings .
The down side is that I have a little over a week and a half to send in 125 samples, and I haven't even bought the wire yet....lol  I know I will be able to make all the samples by the deadline.

The boxes go on sale on June 20th.
www.SamplerVillage.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...