Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Handmade Soaps or BUST! will be closing

January 1st I will close down my bath and body facebook fan page and my etsy shop.( actually that is already inactive due to over due fees) 
 I just cant keep up with everyone else. I am on a small budget so I can't go out buying ingredients to make new items. Though I do love making soaps and scrubs. 
Maybe I will have a monthly contest on here... Take some time and try new recipes. I also have a jewelry bizz and I am trying to get my Erin's Sweet Tooth- candy and chocolate shoppe -  bizz more attention... ( and sales =) )
there is also a Kids only sampler box I am busy with. 
Special requests are always welcome. 
To see my fan page click >>>Fan page 
Bath Jelly.... so fun to make

Smells sooooo good

Leaves hair very soft




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...