Thursday, September 16, 2010

H is for ...

Handmade Soaps or BUST!!


FB fan page  

Etsy Shop 


     I've been making soaps for about 3.5 years. I started making scrubs, hair products , bubble baths, etc a few months later. I love making soap. I use the M&P method. ( melt & pour)  Too many supplies to make cold processed soaps & I'm impatient. lol So waiting 2 + weeks to see how my soaps came out is too much.
     The scrubs are fun to make as well. they look a bit gross, especially with the oatmeal but they smell and feel great. 
       I haven't sold many scrubs. my soaps are pretty popular. My friend Tina loves the Vanilla/Sandalwood soaps I make her ( and the So Soft Hair Goo conditioner - made with coconut oil ).


here are some of my new blends for soaps


** NEW SCENT BLENDS **

Blackberry Icing
Raspberry Grapefruit
Tango Mango
Melon Colada
Grapefruit Daquiri
Toasted Coconut Cream
Grapefruit Creamsicle
Blackberry Creme
Creamy Coconut
Mango Frappe
Island Punch




All scents are here .




here is a list of products i make. all the links take you to Facebook.  etsy link is above.^^^


Lip Balms, Massage Oils, Glow Mask 

Handmade Soaps 
Scrubs 
For the Tub 
Hair Products 
Embossed Soaps 





Here is a list of all the scrubs I can make
Scrubs 


I also post full bath and body recipes under my notes tab on my fan page. 
here is Monkey Banana Facial 


 All orders come with a free recipe. the ingredients come right out of your kitchen or local grocery store =)


if you have any questions, comment below or email me  ...
HandmadeSoapsorBust@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...